Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: When are you due??
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:09 pm 

Hi there, I'm new here. Just wondering when everyone is due and how is your pregnancy going so far? I miss being pregnant in a way. I have 3 girls and my youngest is about to turn 8 months. I hope everyone is having a great pregnancy.

Check us out at www.mommy-moments.com and help us get things rolling. We would love to have you

Post subject: Late October
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:13 pm 

Our next baby is due in the last week of October. Thanks for the warm wishes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:50 am 

Hi 14 weeks and im due my 3rd baby on the 8th december.

I already have 2 girls amy who is 8 and karine who is 4 so im hoping for a boy.

Ive had a good pregnacy no morning sickness and no nausia slight bleeding at the beginig but its all cleared up.

Ive already put on weight and i look pregannt and i can feel the baby move already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:36 am 

Oh how neat, I was hoping for a boy too but that's ok. I wouldn't trade my baby girl for the world. Are you planning on finding out?

check us out at www.mommy-moments.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:50 am 

i would like to find out but my ex partner doesnt cause he likes the suprise.

But i properly will find out i find it better means u can plan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:39 pm 

I am beginning my 29th week and am having a great pregnancy! IT IS A BABY GIRL!! I am so excited! Thank you for the good luck wish!

Post subject: hiya
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:05 am 
hiya my name is anna im 18 years old 19 soon.im 28 weeks preg with a little boy.at the beginning of my pregnancy didnt go well with all the sickness but now its great i can feel my baby boy moving all the time.im due the 9th september i wish he was here i really carnt wait.but im also scared i just wish it was all over and done with.

also im from the uk(peterlee has anybody heard of that)

hope to hear from you soon :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:19 pm 

HI, My EDD is December 3. So far my pregnancy has been very good. I still get sickness if I get up early and in the car for the first few minutes. After I get past that I'm good to go. My tum tum is getting a little pudged out. I finally told my mom!!! She reacted so good, I am so happy I have her support now, I needed her to be able to talk to so bad and now I can. Next step- tell my dad :shock: . I hope everyones pregnancy is going GREAT!
Jessica

Post subject: due date
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:28 am 

I am 21 weeks and the edd for my baby girl is Nov.1 :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:32 pm 

I am almost 7 months. I am due with my 1st child (a girl!!!) on Oct. 7th. BUT, this baby is coming out in September. :) LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:05 am 

I'm due July 28th and I'm 36 weeks!! YAY!! :D So not much longer now. I've had a really easy pregnancy. I had some morning sickness at first, only nausea though no vomiting. My belly is big but not huge so it's really not all that bothersome. No backaches and I can still even shave my legs! LOL I've only gained 18 pounds though and I was small to begin with. We decided not to find out what the baby is so it's a surprise. If it's a girl we are going to name her Shaylee Jo and a boy Brayden Cole. I kind of have a feeling it's a girl, but I may be surprised. As long as it's healthy that's all that matters. This is our first so we are really excited....nervous but excited. Good luck and congrats to all the other moms to be!!

Marcy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:24 am 

I am going to be a Grandma for the 2nd time, EDD Dec 9th! I am so excited! They are going to try to find out if the baby is a boy or girl, the ultrasound is July 30th and we can't wait I am going to throw another Baby Shower and really involve my granddaughter, The Big Sister! She is 5 and so excited. I would love to know if any one has great suggestions on how to involve the Big Sister. For anyone looking for Baby Shower games visit my web site, http://www.WelcomeBaby.com I have a lot of free downloads of Games and Poetry for the Baby Book. I hope all of you will come back and share the good news, once your babies have arrived!

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:07 pm 

Hi!

I am 21 weeks & 4 days. I can't believe I am this far already, however, I know I still have awhile to go. I am so happy that the morning sickness is gone. :lol: For the first 2 1/2 months I was puking 1-2 times a day:) :cry: I am due Nov. 7th 2004. We are in the process of moving here in the next week and a half and I am, of course, STRESSED!!! :shock: We are living in San Antonio, Texas and moving to Washington D.C. Talk about stress!!! Anyways, just wanted to give alittle info. on myself. Good luck with all of your pregnancies!!

Hugs,
Amy W.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:49 pm 

I'm 29 weeks and due Sept 21st with baby boy #2. My child are really spread apart. Anyways I'm excited and he will be the last one.
:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:24 am 

Hello

I am due December 20, 2004. Overall my pregnancy has been ok. I think that I am one of the lucky ones, noe sickness or anything. Good luck to all. :D :D :D :D