Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:48 am 

I AM 20 WEEKS ALONG AND WONDERING WHEN I WILL WAKE UP AND HAVE A BIG BELLY. I AM A LITTLE ON THE CHUBBY SIDE SO I KNOW IT WILL TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL BUT I JUST CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I HAVE A BELLY!!! (SOUNDS STRANGE HUH) IF ANYONE HAS ANY COMMENTS PLEASE FEEL FREE

JESSICA
DUE DATE 10/26/2004

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:40 pm 

Hi,

I was around 5 months when my belly started to show--you could only really notice it if I wore something fitted and tight.
You will start showing any time now, and before you know it you'll have a big belly.

Everyone always told me I looked like I a had a beach ball stuck under my top and from the time I was around 4 months and I started to gain a little weight in my face and body people started telling me I was having a boy and then when my belly started showing, people (co-workers, strangers, etc) were still telling me I was having a boy. Well guess what? I did have a boy. I apparently had the classic belly shape and all the other signs (in my face etc) that I was having a boy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 pm 

With my first I showed early. With my second it was longer because I was bigger-didn't lose any weight from first. I think the bigger you are, the longer it is 'til you notice a difference. Don't worry I'm sure you'll 'blow' up soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:23 pm 

You couldn't even tell I was pregnant until 6 months. I am now almost 7 and I have a little bump. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:17 pm 

This is my first and I started showing at about 8 weeks and now I'm 18 weeks and I'm huge lol I'm pretty average size but I think everyone is different.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:46 pm 

- I am 7 months pregnant. My belly didn't start showing until the end of my sixth month. It isn't that large now... people can't believe I am 7 months... most people think that I am like 5 months or so. I started off wearing like a 3/4 or 5/6 and now I wear 7/8 or some 9/10-- depends on the brand. (My seventh month is when I've really started to bloom!) I wanted to "Bloom" earlier, too, because I think pregnant women are the cutest people... but I am happy with the rate I am going now that I am getting larger.

- Now, my friend who is a little larger than me to start with (size 9/10) has been in maternity clothes since 4 months. Her reason: she does no exercise and eats fast food and junk food 24-7!! She was in my wedding when she was 6 months and we had to order her a dress (size 24W) for the wedding. And ever since her seventh month she has had trouble with being able to walk-- she would stand up for like 10-15 minutes and her feet and hands would "go to sleep" ~ completely numb and she would have to sit right back down... she is barely able to do anything!

- So, please be careful and don't wish on yourself to "bloom" too fast or too much! :wink: Good luck! :lol: