User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:09 pm 
Fun quiz time :):):)

http://web.tickle.com/tests/tvmom/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:09 pm 
Krissi, your TV Mom is Roseanne Connor

You are Roseanne Connor from Roseanne. You've probably got a sarcastic streak, and you may take some pleasure in embarrassing your brood. But ultimately, your kids know that when they really, really, really need to talk about something, you will listen...eventually. Truth is, you tend to see things from their points of view; you just don't like to let them in on that until necessary. That's your little secret. And while it may not be your style (or fit your schedule) to compulsively whip up a batch of chocolate chip cookies, if your kids want to microwave some popcorn and watch TV with you, there's always room on the couch, and even on your lap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm 

You are Marge from The Simpsons. You may not share Marge's blue bouffant, but you do share her animated style of mothering. Sometimes the pressures of maintaining a happy home may push you toward the edge, but at the end of the day, you believe in your children wholeheartedly, even when they're being rather, um, spirited.

You encourage your kids' creativity and individuality, whether that means watching them perform the saxophone or helping them raise exotic lizards. You may sometimes say things that sound like old-fashioned parenting clich?s, but when it comes down to dealing with d
domestic disasters, you can be a pretty together, modern mama.

Funny, kinda sounds like me.. :D :D :D I find that because I have so much to do and have little organization skills I can make myself very frustrated. Then when I do complete task it is all worth it.

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/brie04/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:51 pm 
I myself am kinda embarrassed that I got Rosanne Conner :oops: :lol: I guess the description fits me though

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:57 pm 

It's ok!!!! lol Mine isn't even a person

Melissa :D

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/brie04/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:59 pm 
You put new pictures of Brie up!!! She looks so cute!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:08 pm 

thank you.
I have really been having fun with it. Especially when she does a new thing or gives a smile like she did in the one labeled cutie pie!!

:D :D :D :D

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/brie04

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:01 pm 

AHHHHHH I love that picture. She looks soooooo cute. Okay I'm gonna go take this test. IF I don;t like the results I'm not posting. LOL!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:07 pm 

Jenna, your TV Mom is June Cleaver

You are June Cleaver from Leave it to Beaver. You might not wear pearls while you do your housework, but you probably like the idea of being a traditional type of mom who bakes special treats for your kids when they come home from school and who sits down to dinner with them at night. You think of thoughtful ways to show your kids you care ? like making elaborate Halloween costumes or whipping up chicken noodle soup for sore throats ? and you work hard to stay involved in their lives.

Of course, you teach your children right from wrong and always hold them to strict standards, though you may prefer that someone else in the household do the actual disciplining. That's just because you are so devoted to your little ones, you can't stand the thought of missing out on any time with them behind angry doors or pouting faces.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:05 pm 

HAHAHA Krissi I'm Roseanne too!!!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:16 pm 
woooohooo, we have the roseanne conner club going! im roseanne as wello!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:32 am 

Jenel, your TV Mom is Lois

You are Lois from Malcolm in the Middle. From coming up with punishments to putting together interesting combinations of leftovers for dinner, there's never any doubt who's running the show at home: It's you. You're pragmatic and proficient, but keeping your kids in line, keeping them fed, and keeping within your budget probably leaves you feeling harried. Sometimes after shouting out orders or admonishments, you might feel more like a monster than a mother. But there's never any doubt that you love your kids and are a mama bear when it comes to protecting them: just ask anyone who's ever tried to criticize them. You've got an extra sense for sniffing out trouble and are a genius when it comes to coming up with tricks for nipping it in the bud.

Yeah, I guess that is about right.