Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Wonder if I'm pregnant
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:48 pm 

I've done some research and have found most of the "early symptoms" of pregnancy. My question is, the past two months I have had a period when I am supposed to but they has been extremely light and short. I have also had moodiness, fatigue, severe headaches, a little back pain, my stomach/lower abdomen feels tight and kindof "full"...I have also been pretty lightheaded, and a little nauseous. My breasts are also a little larger and feel "swollen"

I'm considering taking a test, but was trying to get feedback beforehand to see if my mind just "wanted" me to be pregnant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:11 am 

the only way to know for sure is to take a test, but with your period being present regularly its really really unlikely.. most of those symptoms come along with PMS too.. I'd feel like that when I was taking birth control too.. hormonal crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:17 pm 

yeah, I had already decided to take a test. I just wanted personal opinions or experiences with early symptoms...

thanks for the reply

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:42 am 

http://www.baby-place.com/baby_boards/v ... php?t=1159

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:23 am 

Hello Worried

I can imagin how excited you are feeling at this time. Wondering whether or not you have been successful this month?

You do seem to have quite a lot of pregnancy symptoms but I am also aware that most of these can also be down to pms. I would love to think that you have been lucky this month.

The fact that your last two afs were extremely light (if this is not the norm for you) can also be a good sign.

I must say however that I have had pregnancy symptoms in the past and thought that my luck was in only to discover af starting. I did conceive back in May last year and you know, that was the only month I really believed af was going to start because I had so signs or feeling whatsoever but I had actually conceived!!!

Give it a couple more days if you like and then take a test. I am always on time with afs except the month that I conceived obviously. I didn't test until I was 5 days late because I was too excited and didn't want to get let down.

Good luck to you and I hope you get that BFP!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:24 pm 

Hey there to me it just sounds like normal menstral period symptoms but if your unsure i suggest taking a pregnancy test good luck mandy