Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:58 pm 

Hey this Goes out to all *Teen Moms* im a Teen Mom myself as I Got Pregnant at age 15 and Delivered him at 15 Also im 16 Now. My Son has a Medical Problem Where He had a G-Tube(Feeding Tube). and I Actually have No Friends all the Friends I had Kinda Abonded me, Lost Touch or Had Kids of there Own. If Someone Just Needs to Talk Hit me up :D I Know its Hard Being a Teen Mommy its alot of Responsibility and You have to Give up the Rest of your Teen age Years for Your Babie(s). I am in a Relationship Me and My Boyfriend been together for 4Years now. We Live at my Parents house, and He has a job. My Parents Where Very upset with the Fact i was *15&PREGNANT young! but after 3 days they where all Happy. WEIRD HUH!? LOL but hey all Familys are Diffrent Eh? My Son is the First BOY in 53Years on My Side of the Family. and i get so much Love and support from them. When i had to bring my Baby Home he was a Normal Newborn ya Kno and at 2 Months he got real Sick which in his case Needed to be Hospitalized, by the Way we are Living in Colorado Springs, Finally after almost a Month After being Hospitalized we Could bring him home and it was so fusterating devestating to see my little baby hooked up to all these machines he had oxygen and a feeding tube threw his nose. My mom Has cancer and My son is her Favorite Little babie she can look for hope in, she was scared to even hold him ot was a very hard thing, later on he got off his oxygen and in july of 2010 he got sergery since his tube will have tio be in for a long time so now he has the feeding tube in his stomach and hes 9 months now and still has it. but hes a strong little man, its hard cause u have to always make sure they eat and in his case he eats every 3 hours so i will be up all 24 hours of the day. his Daddy helps alot but he works so im doing most the work with help of my uncle and my parents at night so i can go out and have TEEN TIME* Lol I dont have any FEMALE friends so i go hang out with my boyfriend and his friends and i want alll u girls to know if ur in my position where ur a teen mom and have no one to talk to please hit me up i get lonely sometimes lol.. :? but lets get to it im 16 now have a 9mnt baby had him when i was 15 but now i might be expecting baby number 2! what a Life..right? Uggh i just need a Friend u Have My story so Please Lets get to know eachother! Lots Love to all Teen Parents!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:13 am 

I became a Teen mum when i was 16. My twins were born 2 months early and my smallest was on life support for the first 2 days of her life. after three weeks i finally got to take my twins home and life was good. (well lets face it i was living in a small external bedroom with the twins and my then boyfriend). when my baby boy started having sesures at 21 weeks. The doctors from my town had no idea what was wrong with our baby boy. they first suggest it might have something to do with the problems he has when he was bon but because he was the healthy one that was quickly dismissed. When we found out that he had epilepsy there was a moment of relief (knowing what was wrong with him after 8 weeks of uncertinity) followed by the largest freak out of my live when i found out that epilepsy in babys can cause brain dammage. it wasnt until the twins were nearly one that a nurse told me. [b]babys are the most resilient creatures in the whole world[/b]. the retreat into the fetal position when they are scared keeping him safe form drowing in his own vomit after a sesure. BETWEEN A MUMS INSTINCTS AND A BABYS INSTINCTS THERE ISNT MUCH THAT IS MISSED. anyway i need as many friends as i can get Teen Mum and Wife not a popular attraction in my hime town anyone would think being a Teen Mum was contagious like the black plage not the hardest most rearding scariest and most wounderful thing life has to offer. xxoo Aussy Mum