Did you know that Dads are parents too?
We at Baby Place feel that Dad deserves his own page. This page is full of sites designed for Dad, with baby also in mind, of course. Dad - this one's for you!
Help! Please click here to report problems like broken, outdated or inappropriate links.
- Baby Place Jokes!
- Check out our list of (clean) baby-related humor.
- Free Family Finance
- An extensive list of sites that can help you make ends meet, and even come out ahead.
- "When Dad's Away" by Jennifer Moses
- One mom finds that when her husband travels, life gets just a little easier.
- An online community where fathers from all walks of life can learn from one another. Includes articles written by real fathers relating their own personal tips, tricks and traps.
- Great Dad
- Online source of experience, recommendations, inspiration and advice for dads.
- National Fatherhood Initiative
- Founded in 1994 to lead a society-wide movement to confront the problem of father absence. NFI's mission is to improve the well-being of children by increasing the proportion of children growing up with involved, responsible, and committed fathers.
- At Home Dad
- Support for stay at-home dads, primary caregiving fathers, men and their families.
- Daddy's Tools of the Trade
- Need the perfect gift for a new daddy/grandpa? Check out Tools of the Trade diaper changing tool belt. Everything you need for a quick and efficient change, right at your fingertips.
- Family Guide
- A family safe guide to the internet. Pages for dads, moms, and a free page for the children.
- Dads' Corner
- Online community dedicated to helping first time Dads find information and connect with other expectant and new parents.