Parenting and Baby Care
- Baby Care and Parenting Message Board
- Make use of the combined wisdom of thousands of parents like yourself! Post your questions and answers and see what others have written.
- Baby Place Articles and Advice
- Articles written by mothers and other experts on raising children and the adventures of managing a family.
- Free Stuff for Parents
- Free products, services and web sites, with a focus on the needs of new and expectant parents. Free coupons and specials, trial offers and more.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Parenting
- Links to FAQs on parenting.
- Baby Care and Development
- Useful information that will help you take care of your baby.
- The how's, why's, and benefits of breastfeeding your baby.
- Child Safety
- Accidents can be prevented. Invaluable information on how to child proof your home and keep potential danger far from baby. Also includes first aid information.
- Being A Teenage Parent
- Practical information, support groups, chat sessions and shared personal experiences by others who know what you're going through.
- Umbilical Cord Blood
- Discover the life-saving properties of umbilical cord blood, and how you can store your baby's umbilical cord blood in case of future need.
- Caring For Your Premature Baby
- Valuable information about caring for your premature baby, including first person stories, and stores which supply clothing and accessories specially for premature infants.
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- SIDS prevention, research, and support groups.
- Alternative Schooling
- Non-traditional schools and schooling methods.
- Children with Special Needs
- Schools, camps, and other information for parents of children with disabilities.
- Stay at Home Moms
- This page is designed to provide useful information and support for moms who want to be stay at home parents and earning an income. Also listed are successful businesses run by stay at home moms.
- Dads' Page
- We at Baby Place feel that Dad deserves his own page. This page is full of sites designed for Dad, (with baby also in mind, of course). Dad - this one's for you!
- Sites of interest for adoptive parents, and those considering adoption, as well as birthmothers. Includes gifts and adoption products.
- Nannies and Tutors
- Find a nanny, au pair, or tutor; get nanny surveilance. FAQs and other childcare resources available.
- Parenting Services
- Services for the family, including family planning, home parenting, home-income, attachment parenting, educational services for children and infant massage.
- Miscellaneous Parenting Services
- Various sites for Mom, Dad, offering healthcare and investment resources, pregnancy and childbirth care, clothing, fitness and more.
- Tell the world what you think (and find out how others voted) on the following topics:
Sleeping with your baby
When kids should start using computers
- Toys and Toy Stores Online
- If you are looking for toys for your child, this is the place to go. Many different stores carrying thousands of toy products to keep any child happy.
- Magazine Rack
- Lots of different magazines for parents and children. Great deals and/or free trials make it easy for you to learn more and entertain your children.
- Online Health Stores and Products
- Stores which sells products related to nutrition, vitamins and supplements, herbs, natural remedies, a healthy environment and more.
- Baby Clothes Stores
- Looking for clothes, blankets, shoes, hats, or bibs for your baby? Click here.
- Saftey Stores and Products
- Safety products for infants and toddlers: car seats, crib bumpers, toys, baby-proofing accessories and more.
- Nursing Stores and Products
- Supplies for the Breastfeeding Mother
Best selling books for babies and small children:
Books about babies:
The "What to Expect" series
Books used by the creators of the Baby Place! For sheer breadth these books are great -- month by month updates of what to expect and information on a vast array of subjects. Check the reviews at Amazon.com however -- some people disagree with the approach of the advice on certain subjects.
- What to Expect the First Year
- What to Expect
the Toddler Years